Franchising is a business relationship in which the franchisor (the owner of the business providing the product or service) assigns to self-governing people (the franchisees) the right to market and distribute the franchisor’s goods or services, and to use the business name. The International Franchise Association defines franchising as a “continuing relationship in which the franchisor provides a licensed privilege to do business, plus assistance in organising training, merchandising and management in return for a consideration from the franchisee”.
Franchising may be on your skyline however you need a helping hand and guidance. Balci & Associates professional services has more than 10 years in the franchising industry in Australia. We are franchise specialists to help you set up and implement a comprehensive franchise strategy and program – no matter what industry you are in or what size your business is.
How we can help you
Balci & Associates will guide you through a ample route to assist you to assess the viability of a franchising development strategy, identify the strategic, operational and financial impact franchising will have on your business, provide you an outcome with a guide to identify when the business is ready to franchise, and develop a growth roadmap on how to franchise your business and how you can develop a captivating offer. We will then be there to work with you to prepare your business to franchise.
- Formulating Business plans
- Putting together Strategic Plans
- Preparing Operations Manuals
- Guiding to obtain loans for business and equipment
- Organising your loans with in house loan company
- Preparation of Franchisee Manuals
- Preparation of Operations Manuals
- Assisting Franchisors wishing to develop a franchise concept and expand via franchising
- Existing Franchisors wishing to engage a professionally focused firm to recruit and negotiate on its behalf for potential franchisees.
- Franchisees requiring; assistance, approval and advice about franchising and potential opportunities.
- A marketing system revolving around a two-party agreement, whereby the franchisee conducts business according to the terms specified by the franchisor.
- An entrepreneur whose power is limited by a contractual agreement with a franchisor.
- The party in the franchise contract that specifies the methods to be followed and the terms to be met by the other party.