Trying to keep track of all your social media? Need to push a post to multiple platforms such as Facebook and twitter? Want to post when user engagement is at its highest. Hootsuite can also schedule your posts.
– Free for 5 Social Profiles
– $9.99 USD a month for Unlimited Social Profiles
Outsource your sorting of paperwork and receipts. If you have paper documents cluttering your garage, office or car, Shoeboxed can scan, digitise and organise everything in a few days.
Place everything into an old shoe box and send it off to your Accountant or for your own personal use with one of these plans
– Forever free plan with 5 docs/month
– Other plans start $19.95 a month
Your Google Alerts seemlessly sync with Mention to help monitor your brand’s presence on the web. It includes mentions of your brand or selected keywords that you want to monitor on all social networks, forums, blogs, etc. It also has integrated social media features to let you respond to mentions of your business or share industry news that you find.
– There is a free option for 1 user and 1 alert with 100 mentions per month
– Permium starts at $9.99 USD per month
Not that common as some of the others, Bitrix24 combines a social intranet system with CRM tools that include team management, contact tracking, messaging, project planning that your team can access from the single location.
– FREE for teams with up to 12 employees
– Starts from $99 USD per month for unlimited users
As more and more workers become location independent working in large teams and employees all over the world can become a problem. Voxer is an app that is like a walkie-talkie. Allowing you to talk to anyone in world with live voice, text, photos and location sharing. Everything is saved and you will never miss a message.
– PRO version starts from $2.99 USD a month
What are some of your favourite Productivity tools that we have missed?